Dear comrades,You have heard it before – ‘all men are the same’, they say. Don’t deny it. Your mom, friend, girlfriend, spouse or worse — all of them have said it to you and you have listened in quiet disbelief. You have your own theory on this; ‘all women are the same too’, you think. The only difference being, you never really voice it for fear of backlash. So all you women out there, step back for moment and think about it.. Even though you hate to admit it, aren’t you all clones too?
- Why is it that men always have to be funny and witty?
- Even though you miss call us and expect us to call you back, why expect us to be the conversation starters?
- What of the time when we are already on the phone when you call us, can’t you wait till our call is over for us to call you back. What’s with the continuous calling?
- WHY do you only remember all the fights and mistakes? What of the times when we do things randomly for you?
- Its ok to not like The Matrix or Star Trek, but don’t we come with you for Bride Wars?
- Why do you have to be so picky about where to eat?
- “Tell me something you have never told me before” – Every woman apart from your mom will ask you this question.
- You don’t have to be cranky ALL the time!
- We don’t ask why you took so long to call you back, what’s with the probing questions?
- You know riding on the bike messes your hair, do you have to make a scene every time?
- Guys generally have only 3 pairs of jeans – black, blue and brown. Deal with it.
- What’s with the shoes fetish?
Any more u guys can come up with?